Mark Lim - Your overwhelming hunger consumes you and is only matched by your insurmountable laziness. You grasp for a spoon and a jar of Nutella but in some sort of horrible M. Night Shyamalan twist you realize that the container, which looked full from your perspective on the couch, was actually finger licked clean and in reality was just the carcass of a once great thriving mass of creamy hazelnut spread. It has now become your mirage of disappointment.
"Never again." you scream.
Now, if there was only a way to get mouthwatering snacks from all over the world delivered to your door at regular intervals so you can keep your pantry stocked with deliciousness without ever having to put your pants on. It would be pure awesomeness.
Well, the time has come! A brand new company called Munch Pak offers a monthly snack subscription that delivers a whole box full of random goodies for only $19.95 with free shipping.
Mike from MunchPak.com was kind enough to send me a review box:
Twas a large box. I was so excited that I almost started eating things before documenting them.
I broke my low carb diet for this one.
I ended up taking the box to the office because I wanted to share my fatness with everyone. Here's a list of things I got in the box:
- Some sort of Mexican Fig Newton. (Not my thing but I totally ate it)
- A Salty/Sweet Ethnic Fruit Candy.
- Laffy Taffy and a Lollipop
- Chocolate Filled Pandas (Ohhh so gooooood!)
- Rice Crispy Treat
- Asian Salty/Sweet Rice Crackers
- Mexican Powder Cookie Thing
- Sour "Smog Balls" (My favorite weird one)
- Brown Sugar Pop Tarts
- Air Popped Potato Chips
- A Mexican Chocolate Covered Twinkie (Mmm....)
- Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips (My other favorite)
- Bag of Bugles
- Cracker Jacks
- Snyders Peanut Butter Crackers
- Green Tea Pocky (My other super favorite)
- Knotts Berry Farm Raspberry Cookies
- Nutella! (See, the story makes sense now!)
- Orange Candy
- Rocher Chocolate Balls
- Gardettos Snack Mix
We have 5 people in the office and we just inhaled everything in the box. It did not last the day. Munch Pak definitely delivers wonderment and excitement with each package they send. There's something so cool about opening a random package not knowing what surprises are in store and then sharing them with your friends. I am really happy with my box of goodies and I think Munch Pak would make a great gift for a friend or your fat self!
Be Fat. Be Happy.
Be Fat. Be Happy.