Monday, November 3, 2008

Burger King: Mushroom Swiss Steakhouse Burger ($6.00) Rating: 3

Mark Lim - Yay! Burger King's has found a way to add more crap inside a bun just in time for Halloween!

Yes, the Mushroom Swiss Steakhouse Burger with mystery sauce and onion straws is the perfect burger to have if you've ever swallowed poison and need help regurgitating to save your life.

What they tell you it looks like:

What it actually looks like:

Look! It's trying to say something! "KILL ME NOW"

The good thing about these BK Steakhouse burgers is if you get angry and decide to throw it against the wall it'll look exactly the same.


Burger King - Mushroom Swiss Steakhouse Burger

Calories
- 970 - Fat -55g - Sodium - 2190mg - Carbs - 63g

Taste ------------ (3) (Insert Puke Noise)
Presentation -----(1) Another gross BK creation
Price ------------- (3) $4-$5 C'mon. It's just not worth it.
Availability ----- (8) Lots of them around
Quantity --------- (3) It's a pretty small burger
Satisfaction ----- (1) That was nasty and all sorts of wrong

Rating: 3 out of 10

The Burger King Steakhouse family of burgers is by far the worst of the worst especially in the aesthetics department. My first BK specialty burger was the Loaded Steakhouse and I swore never to eat another one again but here I am 5 months later getting suckered into eat a Mushroom Swiss Steakhouse and I'm pissed.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, lock me up because I've lost my will to live.

It's gross. Please avoid.

3 comments:

SnapandPrint said...

Dude, you just like to torture yourself!

Nasty burger. :|

Zach said...

Dude! The best burger BK ever made is the Mushroom Swiss Steakhouse!! Of course it won't look anything like the advertised burgers (as if any other fast-food burgers do!) but that's BK's best creation by far!

By the way, you should try Johnny Rocket's Smoke House Double... that burger is ORGASMIC!!

Anonymous said...

Dude you sound like a vegetarian. This was the best burger they ever came up with.