Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jack in the Box - Mini Sirloin Burgers - ($4.00) Rating: 8

Mark Lim - Burger Technology has grown leaps and bounds over the years and has even borrowed a few tricks from Silicon Valley.

Jack in the Box's Mini Sirloin Burgers don't boast their size or messiness like Carl's Jr's menu but are built more like microchips. These little bad boys are small, efficient, and pack a flavorful punch that rival the biggest of burgers.


Here's a pack of 3 for $3.99

Oh So Fat, Mark Lim
The mini burgers are around 2.5 inches in diameter but are actually quite filling

Jack in the box, Mini Sirloin, Mark Lim
Here is the well crafted and neat guts of the mini burger

Jack in the box, mini sirloin burger, mark lim
Close up of the Sirloin patty

These Mini Burgers are perfect for the OCD consumer. They're neatly constructed and are much easier to eat than a full sized burger. They weren't messy and held together really well.

Usually when I order a big burger from a fast food joint the condiments and toppings are sparsely placed on top but with these tiny burgers the condiments and toppings were evenly placed. I was surprised at how much I liked the Mini Sirloin Burgers.

Jack in the Box - Mini Sirloin Burgers

Taste ------------ (8) The patty tasted good
Presentation -----(8) The burgers were well built
Price ------------- (6) 3.99 is about average for a burger
Quantity --------- (7) It looks small but it's a good amount
Satisfaction ----- (8) I was full and wasn't covered in grease

Rating: 8 out of 10

I bought 9 of these burgers and gave a couple friends a stack. They also agreed that the burgers were quite good. I'd definitely get them again. :)

Be Fat! Be Happy!

4 comments:

SnapandPrint said...

I will have to consider trying them!

JustinM said...

The only time I tried them, the buns were stale. It ruined it for me.

Frank said...

mmmm looks delish.. I wondered if those were any good.. thanks

ottawa storage said...

Most of the time I prefer to buy plenty of smaller burgers instead of a few big ones. That's because the smaller the burger, the smaller the sandwich compared to the meat, which makes it more tastier.