Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Farm House - 2lb Burger Challenge

Mark Lim - One of my dreams is to have my picture framed and displayed on a steakhouse wall. I want strangers to admire it and say, "Wow. That guy ate a chunk of meat the size of a hubcap in under 12 minutes."

Alas, I have yet to find a place to challenge my cholesterol cravings. The Farm House in Beaumont California did have a unique offer though. If you can eat their 2lbs of meat burger you win a free cookie. I had to do it. I must not dishonor my family.

Justin Burger, Farm House, Oh So Fat
"The Justin Burger"
Justin Burger, Farm House, Oh So Fat
Check out those two 1lb beef patties covered in cheese. Mmmm...
Mark Lim, Justin Burger, Farm House, Oh So Fat
Here's how big it is relative to my head, and remember my head is gigantic.
Justin Burger, Farm House, Oh So Fat
Needless to say I finished the burger and the waitress was so impressed that she gave me an extra cookie. I didn't stop there though. I had to try Lauren's Chili Cheese Omelette.
Chili Omelette, Farm House, Oh So Fat
Mmm... overindulgence...

Overall it was a pretty good experience. The Farm House is one of the most interesting places I've ever eaten. There's even a giant chicken statue outside


If you guys are ever in Beaumont California I suggest you try it out! It's my new favorite restaurant, and not just because I live in the middle of nowhere.

Be Fat! Be Happy!

1 comment:

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I do get out to Baumont and I think I've seen that sign. I always end up at Taco Bell. Wow, new horizons