Thursday, April 5, 2012

Red Meat will kill you with awesomeness


Mark Lim -
Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health released study results showing that red meat consumption was associated with a higher risk of early death. The more red meat study participants reported they ate, the more likely they were to die during the period of time that data collection took place.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do something to defend one of my closest and delicious friends:




Support Red Meat because it is awesome and makes us fat like every true American should be. If we stand up against science we shall all die a tasty death together with smiles on our faces and full bellies.

Be Fat! Be Happy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

well said.
I'm an avid supporter the grotesque overconsumption of red meat. Thats how i got gout and i wear it like a badge.

Mark Lim said...

Haha! I've had gout twice and I'm very ashamed of it. I convinced my wife I broke my toe but the doctor said I was just a fatass.

Mohamed said...

Eat Fast food like burgers,pizzas etc.And sleep After eating ,so according to me u must eat late and Skip break fast,
Eat fried food,
Drink Lots of Soft drink
Increase ur meal portion.
Snack constantly,
sleep less and lower vegetable intake.
You want more about this visit http://howtobefatfast.com/

Mohali Blogger said...

I visited your blog. content here was really informative and unique. For Gourmet cookies information you can contact me.

Hilary Kimbel said...

I know it might not be the healthiest, but I love fast food! Wasn't it Rick Schaden who invented some type of new hamburger? Thanks so much for posting!

Saima Shaikh said...

Check out my blog too http://Auto Bahan Road Hyderabad Sindh

Naum Franpos said...


Wow very entertaining post. Ive notice that there are many 1300 Number in Australia that giving to a business to give them many clients. Most busineses are using smart numbers to easily remember by their clients most especially on restuarant and food busines