Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grilled Cheese and Bacon Breakfast Sandwich

Mark Lim - Normally I would just microwave a slice of cheese on a piece of white bread for breakfast but lately I've had the urge to actually cook using fire and oil.

I'm still eating on a budget so I've been trying to make simple meals with the cheapest fattiest ingredients I can find.

I've never made this before but here's my Grilled Cheese and Bacon Breakfast Sandwich:

Bacon Sandwich, Oh So Fat
Deep frying fatty fat fat cheap bacon and coating bread with margarine

Bacon Sandwich, Oh So Fat
Cheesing up some of that crispy burnt bacon so it melts all over the buttery bread

Bacon Sandwich, Oh So Fat
Breakfast and a Heart Attack!

Bacon Sandwich, Oh So Fat, Mark Lim
Enjoying my sandwich with my bed head

My nightly cravings are usually filled with Mac and Cheese and Top Ramen. I actually tried to crack an egg into a bowl of noodles and it just made the whole soup yellow. Yuck.

Mac and Cheese, Oh So Fat
Mac and Cheese 78 Cents at Walmart

Mac and Cheese, Oh So Fat, Mark Lim
Another day another unhealthy meal

Yes, I miss real food. I've been dying to eat something good for a long time. Hopefully I make some good sales this week to feed my blog!

Be Fat! Be Happy!

No comments: