Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Korean BBQ - ($20) - Rating: 8

Mark Lim - When I ask people to join me for Korean BBQ the usual response I get is, "So, I pay $20 and I have to cook the food myself? That's ridiculous!"


Part of the "salad" (and I use the term loosley) bar contains all the traditional Korean appetizers like kim Chi, pickled vegetables, and fishy things.


The other part of the bar won't contain your normal hot wings and stale pizzas. It'll have dozens of kinds of raw meat for you to cook on your table top grill.

Enjoying some appetizers while the meats cook

A plate of raw goodies

Meat in progress

Closer shot of the appetizers

Mom and dad work the grill cause I can't cook

The weird thing about the place is that they don't label their meat so it's kind of a gamble when you put a pile on your plate. You don't know what animal or part of the animal it came from. That's probably for the best. Don't be scared though. It's a lot of fun! I can barely boil water and I like it so I'm sure you will too :)

Rating: 8 out of 10

2 comments:

SnapandPrint said...

Sounds fun! I would go there...and figure out how to cook on the grill at the table since I can cook but have never done that style of cookig.

Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

Looks great! Where is it? I don't mind cooking my own food. We do shabu shabu all the time and really enjoy it. This looks fun too!